Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Eleven Eleven Tag

Here is my eleven eleven tag. Eleven facts about me and the answers to eleven questions.

1. I just bought a dress for under $5.00.

2. I am a mockingbird. I love to sing other people's songs and learn from the way they sing.

3. I have two birthmarks. One long oval on my leg that no one can figure out what is and one on my butt that hides and doesn't cause any comment or confusion.

4. I love clothes, fashion and all things related to style.

5. I have never been out of the United States and it kills me.

6. People tend to use the word "elegant" to describe me.

7. I once pulled a key out of an electric socket. It was a very shocking experience.

8. I can roll my r's, my tongue, my belly, and my eyes.

9.  I have a really hard time thinking of facts about myself.

10. I kinda sorta really wanna dye my hair black and pierce my nose in a very ungothic way.

1. How is living in an apartment vs. living in a dorm?
It is wonderful! There's so much more space and you feel less like a sardine in a can. I love all the windows. But my favorite part is having my own kitchen. Least favorite part is that it's on the fringes of campus and all uphill. Yay stairs! It's different, but it would be even more different if the apartment was off campus.


2. Icicles are falling all around the awning you are under but there is free cake across the street... what do you do?
You grab the top of a trash can, hold it over your head and race to the free goodness.

4.What is your dream career?
My dream career is to be a high school English teacher. It's why I'm here at an institution of higher learning. I have always been very career oriented and in my junior year of high school, I made an exhuastive list of every career that was even remotely interesting to me. This included everything from correctional officer, journalist, and psychologist. I pictured myself doing all of those things every day or years and years and years. And I decided the one that I could wake up in the morning for, the one I was most suited toward, the one that I could not get bored of, the one that I could really make a difference with, was teaching.

5. What grade did you get on your last essay?
I got an X. Which means I passed the pass or fail assignment. Boom.

6. Favorite kind of cake?
My favorite kind of cake is actually cake. Who needs to be picky about the details surrounding the estacy of your tastebuds? I do really like chocolate cake with thick chocolate frosting, though. So. So. Delicious.

7. Preferred bedtime?
I feel really awesome when I make it bed by midnight. Eleven, and I probably feel like I had something else to do, but I'm just too tired or done with the day to care.

8. Red or nude lipstick?
Here's the deal kids, red lipstick is hard for me to pull off and I swear to you, nude lipstick does not last. I have a red gloss that will stain and fade into a really nice, bright, complementary color that draws attention, but doesn't make you look like a clown. At least it lasts. A nude lip rubs off unevenly half the time. Worst thing ever- having the edges of your lips be pink and the middle be a flakey, wavering nude. Gross.

9. Heels, flats, or wedges?
This, of course depends on the occasion and the outfit. In order, my preference is flats, heels and then wedges. Flats someone look so sophisticated with everything. Heels make you feel sexy as hell. Wedges... wedges are like a cute, flirty, casual thing I'm just not that into.

10. If someone random told you their name, would you tell them yours?
Absolutely! If someone walked over to me in the airport, on the bus, on the street, in Walmart or any which where and said "Hi. I'm Steve." I would almost without exception reply, "Hello, Steve. I'm Anna."


11. Trip to Europe or Jamacia?
Europe. Always Europe. Jamacia would be heaps of fun though!

And I have no one to tag... awkward. But I thought I owed this to Meg of True Story.


2 comments: