Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Dying Hole

Have you ever seen Madagascar Two?

If so, you probably remember "The Dying Hole." If not, you are totally lost and you think I'm strange. That's okay. I can deal with that.

Anyway, I find the Dying Hole to be an interesting phenomenon. In the astute words of a giraffe "We go over to the Dying Hole, and we die." So simple, eh?

But why do they all go to the Dying Hole any way? Societal standards? Tradition? Sanitation? All very lame reasons unlikely to appeal to a giraffe.

But I've figured it out. I understand the concept, I have discovered the deep psychological reasons behind this. Yeah, I'm a humble soul.

Peer pressure.

That's why the giraffes go to the Dying Hole.

That's actually why Melman goes to the Dying Hole too, further proving my nonexistent point.

So kids, what have we learned?

Don't give in to peer pressure.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Give into peer pressure, and you die in a hole. Great message. Very positive. o_o

    ReplyDelete