Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Serenity and Lip Gloss

Shopping can be one of two things for me- intensely stressful or very soothing. There is no rhyme or reason to it, so don't try to hard to figure it out. When I really need to find something or I can't decide if it's worth buying or the price has two or even three big numbers before the decimal points, than it becomes stressful. It's fun when I find things I love, I have money in my wallet and the thrill of the hunt intoxicates my veins. Dramatic? Perhaps. Allow me my drama.

Anyway, today retail therapy was in order, so shopping commenced. I got two of my favorite things- clothes and makeup. Yeah, I'm a vain and petty person. Nobody is perfect. Today shopping was soothing. And thank goodness for that.

So I'm some serenity and lip gloss none the richer. I can deal with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment