1. We're all good at different things.
Talent comes in different forms. It's okay not to be perfect at everything.
2. Adults are people with feelings too.
Something I was very slow to grasp.
3. Laughter is the best medicine.
My Mom can laugh even when things aren't so great.
4. You are what you eat.
My Mom's a health nut, but she did make me more aware of what I put into my body.
5. Beauty is on the inside.
Confidence, patience and humility are far more important than a perfect hair style.
6. Sometimes you lead from the back.
But sometimes you still lead from the front...
7. How to crochet
A skill I didn't learn well, but even sort of learned life lessons count, right?
8. How to make amazing cookies.
I learned this life skill slightly better as it was slightly more important to me.
9. How to make the best of a situation.
Even when there isn't a whole lot to make the best of.
10. Don't sweat the small stuff.
Or else you'll pretty much be sweating all the time. And that stinks.