Monday, May 28, 2012

The Top 5 Hottest Male Celebrities with Gray Hair

As I've often said, men are like cheese. They get better with age. Please enjoy the following photos of and commentary upon these five men who I feel are gorgeous with gray hair.

1. Richard Gere

He had to be number one because there is simply no other male celeb who has aged this well and made looking mature so freaking sexy. Favorite thing about him? His fabulous hair, of course.

2. Anderson Cooper



Piercing blue eyes, suave and ageless sophistication endear me to Anderson Cooper and makes some small part of me wish he weren't gay. Favorite thing: those eyes.

3. Pierce Brosnan


Why hello there, gorgeous. Next on our lovely list is Pierce Brosnan, who I find irresistible, young or old. My favorite thing about this handsome gray haired hunk is his voice. So sexy.

4. Patrick Dempsey


Patrick Dempsey is a fairly new addition to the ranks of grey haired hotties, but he fits right in. A rugged mans man and humorous actor, I find him charming eye candy. Favorite thing: his smile.
5. George Clooney

And last, but certainly not least, is the handsome George Clooney. I would say he's definitely gotten better with age. My favorite thing about this gray haired icon would have to be his style... so timeless. 

There you have it, ladies (I doubt it any gentleman made it this far) five studs with silver strands and heaps of sex appeal.  


No comments:

Post a Comment