Friday, December 24, 2010

Snowflake Hoax

I don't believe every snowflake is unique.

I think it's incredibly presumptuous to even presume that.

Yeah, I've examined every snowflake in the history of the world too, and I can concretely certify and absolutely verify beyond a shadow of a doubt that each one was, is and ever more shall be totally different.

Hogwash, says I!

My personal theory is that snowflake designs are on a thousand year rotation, but I don't know and I don't presume to know.

I don't make snowflakes. 

I just eat them.

It appears as though we shall have a very white Christmas. It's coming down, all light and fluffy.

In flakes that may or may not look the same.

2 comments:

  1. But isn't it so much more magical to believe that no two snowflakes will ever look alike and that no one in the world will ever see a snowflake that looks j u s t like the one that just landed in your hand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I don't make snowflakes. I just eat them."

    You. Are. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete