Monday, January 3, 2011

Circles In The Sun

I love the sun. It is beautiful, bright and it keeps the world I'm living on alive.

I need light. I need warmth.

I love the sun in the Summer and the Spring (I love tans,) but I think I love it most in the Winter. I am allowed the luxury of taking the sunshine for granted during those warmer months, but in the Winter, the sun is not always there.The contrast is sharper. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, presence makes your love stronger.

The presence of the sun today certainly strengthened my already burning love.

I walked a lot during the summer with my dog but since the cold came, the road has been abandoned for the couch.

Today I walked circles in the sun.

Two things I have missed, returned.

It was lovely.

But I concluded that I just want Summer back.

One day, one season at a time.

Thankful for a day of sun.

Waiting for seasons to come.

1 comment:

  1. Aww...poor solar powered sister. *Pats on back* I feel you :)

    ReplyDelete